Clutches are a staple for any woman’s wardrobe. Whilst typically paired with an evening outfit, we’ve decided to look at all the reasons that using a daytime clutch is the way forward this season.
- They tend to be designed with less exposed hardware, making them easy to mix and match with your outfits.
- They transition into evening bags, should you want to go from desk to dinner.
- If you’re travelling, they take up barely any space in a suitcase or holdall.
- They’re kind to your neck and shoulders – goodbye strappy bags weighing us down and hello healthy circulation!
- They force you to carry less items. Hey, we’ll plead guilty to stuffing everything from makeup and snacks to multiple pairs of shoes into our XXL bag as much as the next girl, but summer is all about simplifying your wardrobe and loosing some sartorial weight.
- They update any outfit! It’s amazing how just by changing a simple accessory, you can give your entire ensemble a different mood, feel and tone.
- Lots of them will actually come with a detachable strap inside the bag, so you can switch it up as and when!
Shop the Marc by Marc Jacobs Colorblock Leather Lady Rei Clutch, US $262, at The Luxury Closet