If it’s good enough for Rosie Huntington-Whitley, Hedi Klum and Victoria Beckham, it’s most certainly good enough for us. The Hermes Birkin certainly needs no introduction, but what we will draw your attention to, is how this bag stands out from it’s brothers and sisters. The full name of this bag is the Hermes Bleu Saint Taurillon Clemence Leather Gold Hardware Birkin 30. Let’s break it down… Hermes handbags have more than a hundred of colors to choose from, but ‘Bleu Saint’ is the eye-catching baby blue colour, which can be found on seven different style of Hermes bags (unless it’s made to order). The Taurillon Clemence refers to the type of leather, which is made from baby bull. Our top tip for Clemence maintenance? Be careful around water, it can cause water blisters that are almost impossible to remove. Lastly, the ’30’ indicates the size in cm.
- Salvatore Ferragamo Blue Silk Leopard Print Scarf
- Dolce & Gabbana Baroque Panel Cape XS
- Cartier Trinity Diamond Pavé Three Tone Gold Crash Earrings
- Roberto Cavalli Black Alloro Metal Accented Butterfly Sunglasses
- Hermes Bleu Saint Taurillon Clemence Leather Gold Hardware Birkin 30
- Essa Walla Black Sequin Embellished Leggings S/M
- Christian Louboutin Black Lambskin Ankle Boots Size 39