Inspired by Louis Vuitton’s 160-year heritage, and the brand’s signature trunks from the 1800’s, Nicolas Ghesquière’s inaugural Fall/Winter 2014 collection for the French fashion house exuded vision and a new mood. New prints, new shapes, new fabrications, new models and, of course, new bags – how could there not be? The diminutive Louis Vuitton Petite Malle bags (they measure just 18cm x 12cm x 4cm) might be small in stature but are definitely big in style, and breathe new life into houses’ rich heritage. These scaled down, boxy totes (whose name translated to ‘Little Trunk’) have been named the “It” bag of the last couple of years, and comes in three kinds of leathers, Epi Electric, Metal and Croc.
- Missoni Brown Printed Mini Dress M
- Cartier Juste Un Clou Diamond Rose Gold Bracelet Size 16
- Chanel Love Coco Brown Crystal Earrings
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Petite Malle Bag
- Giuseppe Zanotti Pink Leather Kitten Heel Ankle Strap Sandals Size 37